January 30th 2013...

what makes us think this or that way? parents? experiences? religion? nature? culture? wife or husband? boyfriend or girlfriend? to live or to die?
sometimes, our brains confuse us, deceive us just then they can get what they want... our humanity
pathetically speaking, we are only some robots with additional processors that are called 'hearts', nothing more nothing less
and when the hearts are lost,
we can feel pain, but we can do nothing not to let it in vain

each day, my additional processor gets weaker
every time I read the manual, it's still not able to get stronger
eventually, it just makes my circuit burned down
I am a robot, I am supposed to understand it all
learning and doing in the best way which every man can do

maybe, even a robot like me has difficulty restraining itself
and thus... It's sometimes more human to make a weak move

Comments

Popular Posts